According to the marketing and product strategy of Gabriel headquarters, lead the design team to complete the new product design target.
Education and experience：
1) A Bachelor’s Degree on design or merchandising;
2) 20 years experience on Jewelry design area,5-10 years design team management experience;
3) Excellent command of the English language, both written and spoken ;
4) Good at sketching according to ideas/concepts, be able to review and check sketches, CAD models, samples, etc.
5) Detail oriented, be able to give feedbaks on products;
6) Good fashion trends taste, good at high end product designing;
7) Have experience on Jewelry manufacturing process, Jewelry technical skills prefered.
Professional knowledge and skills:
1) Outstanding influence and communication skills at all levels
2) A strong leader who is able to lead, develop and grow individuals and teams
3) A passion for innovation and quality
4) A strong team player who can work closely with different departments/functions as one team
5) Entrepreneurial and keen desire for continuous learning and improvement.